post-foo The Thoughts and Sayings Of Baba Doodlius: Aw, thanks folks!

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Aw, thanks folks!

So I open up the ol' blog this morning and lo and behold I find that I have been given a couple of Blogging awards! How cool is that? What a nice way to start the day!

So here's what I got:

From Marja, at "DUTCHCORNER", I got the entirely apt "Wise Bird Award"!



Thanks, Marja! You are cool. And folks, if you haven't checked out her blog yet, do it now. It is cool and poetic.

From Moooooog35, at "Mental Poo", I got the, uh, interestingly-titled "Shart of my Heart" award:



I'd show you this image, but it's disgusting, so if you really want to see it (trust me, you don't, but if just have to) you'll have to see it on the originating site. So, thanks a pantload for that one, Moooooog35! And all of you out there, if you haven't seen "Mental Poo" yet, go there now. It is cool and funny.

Thanks to you both for thinking of me!

And stay tuned for a Revelation of another Mystery of the Universe, coming soon!

11 comments:

AZZITIZZ said...

Doodybabe,
Congrats on the awards, although as you say (I think) with the Moooooo35 one, I had already been to his blog and knew you had received it and you are right, I would censor it too. YUK!
But I suppose it's the thought that counts.
Looking forward to your next amazing revelation.
:)

Oswegan said...

That's just sick and wrong.

~Oswegan

Deepak Gopi said...

Hi
Congrats
I have also received the awrd from Majra.
Your comment in my post made me laugh very much.
thank you

Moooooog35 said...

...maybe I should have picked another picture.

Does NO ONE feel the love?

Hey - Baba - FYI....on my site today may be one of your friends or relatives (or, maybe, mortal enemies): Squawkers McCaw

..love to know your thoughts on him. Pro? Con? Make you horny? What?

Simon said...

You really deserve all these awards. Your blog is one of a kind.

Unknown said...

Congratulations! I think the Wise Bird Award is especially appropriate!

linda said...

You are a worthy recipient.

linda said...

I actually meant you are a worthy recipient of the FIRST award - the I went over a looked at the second award.

Well, um, I am sure there is a compliment there somewhere in getting that award.

DubLiMan said...

Very cool award; the "Wise Bird" for a wise bird. I have something for you. http://mondaymorningpower.blogspot.com/2007/11/thanksgiving-thank-you.html

Doctor Rick said...

Baba:

That is one scary looking librarian. She looks like nurse Ratchet.

Twanna A. Hines | FUNKYBROWNCHICK.com said...

Congrats on the awards!!! :)