post-foo The Thoughts and Sayings Of Baba Doodlius: Tag, I am apparently "it"

Monday, November 12, 2007

Tag, I am apparently "it"

Good morning (or afternoon, or whatever time of day it is where you are) fellow Truthians! Baba Doodlius here, but today I have no great Mystery of the Universe to clear up. Rather, I have been "meme tagged" once again, this time by Mel over at "Attitude, The Ultimate Power". Thanks a pantload, Mel!

This meme thingy is aimed not at my forte of mystery solving, but instead asks a great many questions about Me, the Great and Powerful Baba Doodlius. 38 questions, in fact. That's a fair number of questions, so I beter get right to it.

So here goes:

1. Name one person who made you laugh last night? - I assume that you humanocentric folks out there will be OK if I use "bird" as a synonym for "person". That being the case, the answer to this question is "Mrs. Doodlius"
2. What were you doing at 0800? - I was trying to figure what nomenclature they use to tell time in the military
3. What were you doing 30 minutes ago? - Eating bird food. Breakfast of Champions.
4. What happened to you in 2006? - I was attacked by a herd of meth-crazed bobcats. I fought them all off with my Flapping Wings of Doom and Iron Beak techniques. (Despite what the media says, Bird Fu is not a threat to humans - it is only used for defense. You're fine as long as you don't attack any birds.)
5. What was the last thing you said out loud? - "Another meme?"
6. How many beverages did you have today? - Does a fifth of vodka count as one?
7. What color is your hairbrush? - Uh, I'm a bird, so I don't have hair. I don't have a feather brush, in case you were wondering.
8. What was the last thing you paid for? - I don't pay for things, I just look all cute and birdlike and people give me stuff. It's good to be a bird.
9. Where were you last night? - In the jungle, the mighty jungle. It's also where the lion slept.
10. What color is your front door? - No doors in the jungle.
11. Where do you keep your change? - I keep it to a minimum. I like to stay the same, mostly.
12. What's the weather like today? - Depends on where you are, I suppose.
13. What's the best ice-cream flavor? - I like anything peanut-flavored, but I don't eat ice cream - I'm not a mammal, so I have lactose intolerance issures.
14. What excites you? - The chicken breast section at the supermarket.
15. Do you want to cut your hair? - Uh, I already told you that I don't have hair. Sheesh!
16. Are you over the age of 25? - A bird never reveals his age. Some Secrets of the Universe are better left unknown.
17. Do you talk a lot? - Sure, all the time. And I sing, too.
18. Do you watch the O.C.? - The "Obsequious Cormorant"? Sure, doesn't everybody?
19. Do you know anyone named Steven? - Steven Colbert. Oh, you mean I have to know them personally? Then no.
20. Do you make up your own words? - Most incongerbitably!
21. Are you a jealous person? - Nah.
22. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter 'A' – Albatross
23. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter 'K' – Kingfisher
24. Who's the first person on your received call list? - Like "bird calls"? That would have to be Cockatoo.
25. What does the last text message you received say? - "Welcome to Verison text message service. You will be charged by the letter, so go ahead and get addicted!"
26. Do you chew on your straw? - I chew on everything, it's what birds do.
27. Do you have curly hair? - Oh fer cryin' out loud!
28. Where's the next place you’re going to? - The john. When you gotta go, you gotta go.
29. Who's the rudest person in your life? - The guy who came up with all the 'hair' questions!
30. What was the last thing you ate? - Bird food. It's yummy and good for you!
31. Will you get married in the future? - If you consider that my patented "reverse K.E.G. process" makes the past equivalent to the future, then yes.
32. What's the best movie you've seen in the past 2 weeks? - "The Birds". An all-time classic! I can't watch it often enough.
33. Is there anyone you like right now? - I like just about everybody, except for the guy with all the 'hair' questions.
34. When was the last time you did the dishes? - Birds have no use for dishes.
35. Are you currently depressed? - No, unless you count the fact that I am underneath a large, wooden popsicle stick.
36. Did you cry today? - Yes, when the alarm went off and I realized that the weekend was over.
37. Why did you answer and post this? - I have nothing to hide. Mostly.
38. Tag 5 people who would do this survey - This is gonna have to wait - everybody I know has already been tagged, so I'd have to hit the "random blog" button several times to come up with somebody to tag, but most of the time when I do that I get some stupid advertizing 'blog' about drugs that will supposedly increase the size of my penis after 2 clicks, and that's annoying so I'm not gonna do it.

So that's it. Hope you have learned something interesting. And if not, stay tuned for another Revelation of a Mystery of the Universe coming soon!

9 comments:

DubLiMan said...

Bab,
I have to be perfectly honest with you, the reason I accepted this meme in the first place is that I knew I would tag you with it. I really wanted to see what you would come up with. You DID NOT disappoint me. Well done and VERY FUNNY!!!!

Elise said...

I hate to break it to you babe but the chicken in the supermarket are all dead!

I suppose there are people into that kind of thing.....

AZZITIZZ said...

Hair, hair, hair, very funny meme.

OOPS! TYPO! That should have read.....

Har, har, har, very funny meme.

:)

Delirious said...

I keep getting memes from the same people. Makes me wonder if they didn't read my response the first time. I'm thinking next time I will lie to all the questions just to shake things up.

linda said...

All those questions you answered, yet still you are an enigma.

Marja said...

I love it Baba. Come and pick up an award at my place.

Moooooog35 said...

Hey there, Baba.

Fly by my site if you get a chance. Got something for you.

Kat Mortensen said...

Keeping this on the back-burner for later. I've copied the ??? and answered, but some of them are really silly. I mean, "What colour is your hairbrush?"!!
Poetikat

Anonymous said...

(....\............../....)..
..\....\........... /..../..
...\....\.._.._../..../....
....\..../....l..`\_./....
..../....l....l....(..`\....
...l.....l.._.l.._.\....\...
...l.....l__.l__.l''\....\..
...\...................'../..
.....\__________________/ rock on Baba Doodlius!!!!