post-foo The Thoughts and Sayings Of Baba Doodlius: The Inaugural Baba Doodlius Way Cool Blog Award

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

The Inaugural Baba Doodlius Way Cool Blog Award

Hello all you blog readers! Baba Doodlius here. I have no Revelation of a Mystery of the Universe today (don't worry, there will be one soon). Rather, I have decided to do something

meaningful in a slightly different way.

A while back I was given a blogging award by Mel of Attitude, The Ultimate Power, and since then I have seen a plethora of awards posted on a great many blogs. The common thread between all these awards was that they have exactly no common thread - they come from all over the place, and pretty much anybody can create and give out an award.

So I have created a new Blog Award!

Hey, why not, eh? If other folks can create awards, why not me? So I have used my amazing abilities as the Great and Powerful Baba Doodlius to come up with the


Way Cool Blog Award!





Naturally, since it's an award of my creation, I can choose to give it to any blogger who I consider to have a Way Cool Blog. So for the Inaugural Bestowing of the Way Cool Blog Award, I hereby decree that the following Blogs are Way Cool:

  1. Attitude, The Ultimate Power
  2. Mental Poo
  3. The Totally Transparent Party
  4. Linda and Her Surroundings
  5. Poetikat's Invisible Keepsakes

So, congratulations all on receiving Baba Doodlius' Way Cool Blog Award! Enjoy it, display it if you'd like, and feel free to pass it on to other blogs that you consider to be Way Cool!

8 comments:

DubLiMan said...

I love it, I love it, I love it. This is WAY COOL. And the bird puts the finishing touch on it. I am truly honored!!!! Thank you.

AZZITIZZ said...

Oh Great and Wonderous Baba Doodlius, your honoured award bestowed upon this mere unfeathered mortal is accepted with the humblest of gratitude.

Actually I think it's a real 'cool' award. Thanks a mil.
I have it on my blog with pride!

Thanks Doody. XX

linda said...

Dear Baba, I want to say thank you for your award. Especially as it has your gorgeous picture upon it which makes it more personal. Now, if I can only work out how to get it over to my blog page..... I shall fiddle around with it...

Moooooog35 said...

I...I...I don't know what to say.

I'm not worthy, Baba...so not worthy. But, thank you. I shall post it with great pride, and make sure that any and all who follow adhere to the same strict guidelines that you've chosen (criteria: user must have a blog).

Again, thank you.

The money is in the mail.

...also...a bag of bird feed.

Kat Mortensen said...

Crap! I knew it was too early for poetic attempts.

Truly I thank thee for your wond'rous gift
The honour bestowed gives my blog a great lift.
I needs must create a sweet ode to impart,
Gratitude in abundance that swells from my heart.
Amen!

Baba, please delete the previous comment. Thnx.

i beati said...

excellent sites !! good call !!

Tequila Mockingbird said...

where is my motherfucking award? jesus christ. not giving me an award is a great way to ensure never seeing a pic of my awesometacular rack.

Baba Doodlius said...

MMP, Azzy, Mooog, Linda: Yer very welcome!

Poetikat: Duely deleted. And thanks for the poem!

ibeati: I thought so too!

Tequila: uh, yikes! But I have a rack already - I store tubs of bird food on it.