post-foo The Thoughts and Sayings Of Baba Doodlius: The Sting of Mystery, Continued

Monday, March 24, 2008

The Sting of Mystery, Continued

When we left off, I was jumping on the trail of the nefarious organization known as the "Hive Action League" (HAL), who has captured millions of North American honeybees and is holding them for a ransom of 10 billion Euros.

So where do detectives start when trying to solve a Mystery such as this? Naturally, we examine the evidence!

The only piece of evidence I had was the picture posted by HAL of a bunch of hostage honeybees



I scoured this photo looking for clues to the identity of the kidnappers! As I was close to blacking out from hours of intense scouring, I noticed something interesting in the picture:




Something about that little blur looks awfully familiar! Let me dust off the ol' photo enhancement skillz, similar to the ones I used to uncover the Truth about the Loch Ness Monster! I'll just zoom in a bit, bring that thing into focus, clean it up a little, and VOILA!





Holy Mackerel! I know that guy!


It's my old buddy Buckirk McGurk, who was a guest Mystery Solver on this very blog a while back, with his own Revelation about the Mystery of "Which came first, the chicken or the egg"!

Buckirk! Say it ain't so! You can't be involved with HAL! You can't have kidnapped all those bees just for a ransom of a measly few billion euros!

Well, come to think of it, Buckirk was always a little jealous of all the money I have. Maybe he's just trying to keep up with the Doodliuses.

But that's not like Buckirk at all! He's such a gentle, good-hearted chicken that he would never stoop to such an underhanded undertaking as kidnapping bees for ransom! Something is bothering me about this Mystery, and I can't quite put my talons on it...

There's more to this bee story than meets the oversized compound eye!



...to be continued AGAIN!

11 comments:

Gorilla Bananas said...

That chicken, Ah say that chicken, looks dumber than Foghorn Leghorn.

Catnapping said...

hehehehehe. great read. thanks.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the visit. The idea of hastage bees is pretty funny.

Baba Doodlius said...

gorilla: well, Buckirk McGurk isn't the sharpest egg in the basket, but he's still an OK bird. Thanks for the reference to Foghorn Leghorn, though - I almost forgot about that guy!

catnapping: thanks for dropping by! Tune in next time - I think I may have finally cracked this bee case!

citizen: funny to you, but not so funny to those millions of hostage bees! Just think of it - they have to hang around in cramped quarters where it's all dark... well actually, that's pretty much what a bee's life is like in general. But now they have to wear those blindfolds. that's pretty bad, I suppose.

Unknown said...

I certainly hope that kindly Buckirk McGurk ain’t involved in this infamous crime!

i beati said...

Doodliuses has a great ring to it !!

Baba Doodlius said...

nick: I have a lead on the culprits, and I'll let you know the full story as soon as I have all the evidence!

i beati: it does, doesn't it! I'll say it again - Doodliuses!!! Doodliuses, Doodliuses, Doodliuses!

Chelle Blögger said...

Never, I repeat, NEVER trust a bird.

Er, I mean a chicken.

Hehe, Freudian slip, I promise. :)

Pan/Thanatos said...

Have you seen this one? http://video.aol.com/video-detail/bee-thieves-causing-a-buzz-in-california/3066712563

Pan/Thanatos said...

Crap, it didn't paste as a link. It's on Yahoo news anyway.

Baba Doodlius said...

offended: Freudian, eh? Is that like when Freud said that it's normal to want to hump your chicken?

pan/than: Yep, saw that story. Thieves aren't the big issue, though; it's obviously beenappers. I have almost all the evidence I need to unmask the culprits, so stay tuned!